- PRODUCT DETAILS
- ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
The Prodigy StrikeZone is an advanced PDGA approved practice target to help hone your putting skills. Built from the same high-quality materials as our professional targets, the StrikeZone is extremely durable and catches extremely well. It features a 10 outer chain configuration with 30 welded rings that connect 30 horizontal chains.
Price includes shipping.
- Weather-resistant, powder-coated finish to tough the elements
- Unique chain configuration. 10 outer chains with 30 welded rings that connect 30 horizontal chains to enhance catching performance
- Built-in wheel on the base
- Hot dipped, galvanized steel chains
- Weight: 45.8 lbs
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction
- PDGA Approved
- Easy to transport, as the pole is constructed of two parts
NOTE: You must contact us to determine if your item is defective, been damaged, or if it is the wrong item. Simply returning an item will not guarantee a refund or replacement.
Wrong Item Received: We do our best to reduce the occurrence of wrong items being shipped out; however, mistakes are sometimes made in order entry or in picking the correct item from the shelves in the warehouse. If you think you have received the wrong item, please contact us and we will assist you in determining whether you did in fact receive the wrong item.
Once you have contacted us and have determined that you have received the wrong item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. Once we determine your problem, here is what will happen:
- The correct item will be sent to you right away (if we have it in stock) after we receive the original item to inspect.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that have shipped incorrectly. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.
Return of Damaged or Defective Items: Defective Item – this is a type of defect that is due to manufacturing. Damaged Item – this is damage due to shipping or mishandling.
Defective Items: You will need to contact us within 48 hours that you have received a defective item. Once you have contacted us and we have determined that you have a defective item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. This is what will happen:
- A replacement item will be sent to you once we inspect the defective item.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that are defective due to manufacturing or shipping damage. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.