- FLIGHT CHART
The Prodigy H4 V2 is a slightly understable hybrid driver that fits perfectly between the H3 V2 and H5, providing excellent performance for all levels of power. Like the other retooled hybrid drivers in our H Series, the H4 V2 has been fitted with a slightly shallower rim and a sharper nose than the original H4, offering a more comfortable grip along with increased speed and glide. The H4 V2 provides amazing control and dependability for hyzer-flip, straight, and anhyzer shots. The H4 V2 is now an excellent choice for amateurs and Pros alike, whether it's for long, gliding shots in the open or carving lines in the woods. When thrown RHBH, it will turn smoothly to the right and then have a soft, gentle finish back to the left at the end of its flight.
- Diameter: 21.3cm
- Height: 1.5cm
- Rim Depth: 1.2cm
- Rim Width: 2.0cm
- Min Weight: 170g
- Max Weight: 176g
- Stability: Slightly Understable
NOTE: You must contact us to determine if your item is defective, been damaged, or if it is the wrong item. Simply returning an item will not guarantee a refund or replacement.
Wrong Item Received: We do our best to reduce the occurrence of wrong items being shipped out; however, mistakes are sometimes made in order entry or in picking the correct item from the shelves in the warehouse. If you think you have received the wrong item, please contact us and we will assist you in determining whether you did in fact receive the wrong item.
Once you have contacted us and have determined that you have received the wrong item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. Once we determine your problem, here is what will happen:
- The correct item will be sent to you right away (if we have it in stock) after we receive the original item to inspect.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that have shipped incorrectly. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.
Return of Damaged or Defective Items: Defective Item – this is a type of defect that is due to manufacturing. Damaged Item – this is damage due to shipping or mishandling.
Defective Items: You will need to contact us within 48 hours that you have received a defective item. Once you have contacted us and we have determined that you have a defective item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. This is what will happen:
- A replacement item will be sent to you once we inspect the defective item.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that are defective due to manufacturing or shipping damage. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.