The Prodigy Disc BP-2 V3 comes in with an added burst of color to go along with its already great features. The tear and water resistant Nylon Ripstop Fabric keeps the bag lightweight and durable, while the improved zippers have better pulls and are waterproof and taped for added against the elements.
The BP-2 V3 offers a surprising amount of space for a mid-sized bag options, holding approximately 28 discs while offering spacious side pockets. You’ll also find new and improved insulated bottle holders to better keep the temperature of your drink and increased padding on the back and shoulder straps for more comfort. The umbrella holder tops it off to make sure you can carry everything you need for all conditions with ease.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BP-2 V3
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
New Nylon Ripstop Fabric (Water and Tear Resistant)
- Waterproof, taped zippers; improved zipper pulls
- Upgraded Back Padding and Strap Style
- Holds up to Approx. 28 discs
- Top Putter Pocket (3 - 4 putters)
- 2x Insulated 32 oz. Bottle Holders
- Umbrella Sleeve &Multi-Functional Accessory Clip
- Large Side Storage Compartments
- Reinforced Base with Two Ground Rails
- Reinforced Side Panels
- Lifetime Warranty
Prodigy Disc strives to offer innovative design and high quality in our disc golf bags. All bags carry a Lifetime Warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship and is valid only for the original owner of the bag.
This limited warranty does not cover improper use, normal wear and tear, or bags with any type of repair or alterations. Our warranty also does not cover damage due to the breakdown of materials or colors caused by weather, usage or cleaning products.
For more information, click here.
NOTE: You must contact us to determine if your item is defective, been damaged, or if it is the wrong item. Simply returning an item will not guarantee a refund or replacement.
Wrong Item Received: We do our best to reduce the occurrence of wrong items being shipped out; however, mistakes are sometimes made in order entry or in picking the correct item from the shelves in the warehouse. If you think you have received the wrong item, please contact us and we will assist you in determining whether you did in fact receive the wrong item.
Once you have contacted us and have determined that you have received the wrong item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. Once we determine your problem, here is what will happen:
- The correct item will be sent to you right away (if we have it in stock) after we receive the original item to inspect.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that have shipped incorrectly. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.
Return of Damaged or Defective Items: Defective Item – this is a type of defect that is due to manufacturing. Damaged Item – this is damage due to shipping or mishandling.
Defective Items: You will need to contact us within 48 hours that you have received a defective item. Once you have contacted us and we have determined that you have a defective item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. This is what will happen:
- A replacement item will be sent to you once we inspect the defective item.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that are defective due to manufacturing or shipping damage. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.