- SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
The Prodigy Disc BP-1 V3 remains the standard-bearer for anyone looking to pick up a lightweight, durable large capacity disc golf bag at an extremely accessible price point. Along with its abundant space and water and tear-resistant Nylon Ripstop fabric and five color options.
The Velcro patch includes Prodigy branding along with the all-new color array to help you stand out on the course. You can still fill up the main compartment with more 20+ discs and then put your favorite pair of putters in the front putter pocket, which now includes a sleek, debossed pull tab. There’s plenty of extra room in the large top pocket that can fit 4 putters or other accessories, and the expandable side pockets can be used for discs, snacks, towels, and even extra gear. The water-resistant zippers, magnetic easy access pockets, umbrella sleeve, and insulated 32 oz. bottle holders also provide extra convenience.
This product requires some minor setup before use. For setup instructions, please click the "Setup Instructions" tab at the bottom of the page.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BP-1 V3
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Materials: Nylon Ripstop & High-density Polyester
- Holds up to 20 - 26 discs (main compartment) + 4 putters (top putter pocket) + 2 putters (front putter pocket) + 10 discs (expandable side pockets)
- Extra-large deep putter pocket (4 putters)
- 2 x 32 oz insulated bottle holders
- Magnetic accessory pockets
- Two expandable storage pockets
- Reinforced base with two ground rails
- Reinforced side panels with padded trim
- 2 steel stabilizing rods on top panel
- Umbrella sleeve
- Upgraded metal SBS zippers with taped seams
- Lifetime Warranty
Prodigy Disc strives to offer innovative design and high quality in our disc golf bags. All bags carry a Lifetime Warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship and are valid only for the original owner of the bag.
This limited warranty does not cover improper use, normal wear and tear, or bags with any type of repair or alterations. Our warranty also does not cover damage due to the breakdown of materials or colors caused by weather, usage, or cleaning products.
For more information, click here.
NOTE: You must contact us to determine if your item is defective, been damaged, or if it is the wrong item. Simply returning an item will not guarantee a refund or replacement.
Wrong Item Received: We do our best to reduce the occurrence of wrong items being shipped out; however, mistakes are sometimes made in order entry or in picking the correct item from the shelves in the warehouse. If you think you have received the wrong item, please contact us and we will assist you in determining whether you did in fact receive the wrong item.
Once you have contacted us and have determined that you have received the wrong item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. Once we determine your problem, here is what will happen:
- The correct item will be sent to you right away (if we have it in stock) after we receive the original item to inspect.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that have shipped incorrectly. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.
Return of Damaged or Defective Items: Defective Item – this is a type of defect that is due to manufacturing. Damaged Item – this is damage due to shipping or mishandling.
Defective Items: You will need to contact us within 48 hours that you have received a defective item. Once you have contacted us and we have determined that you have a defective item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. This is what will happen:
- A replacement item will be sent to you once we inspect the defective item.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that are defective due to manufacturing or shipping damage. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.