- ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Take the Prodigy Portable Disc Golf Target with you anywhere you go to set up a fun round with friends and family, or to practice your game! It is lightweight, portable and easy to use. Weighing in at only 12 pounds, the all steel frame is very durable yet extremely lightweight. The Portable Disc Golf Target is simple to set up and take down, and does not require any tools. Our patent pending chain design catches like a Championship level target, and is approved by the Professional Disc Golf Association. The flag on the top of the basket helps throwers determine wind speed and direction, while the green target on the inner pole helps throwers aim for the perfect shot, every time. The Portable Disc Target is designed and endorsed by PDGA World Champions
The Prodigy Portable Disc Golf Target is available with or without a convenient Carry Case to store and transport your target, taking up less than 2 cubic feet of storage space.
Price includes shipping.
- Portable and collapsable design
- Takes up less than 2 cubic feet of storage space
- Lightweight, weighing only 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Rugged all steel frame
- Unique patent pending chain design
- Championship Level catching ability
- Prodigy flag helps show wind direction and speed
- Target on inner pole provides optimal spot to aim at
- No tool required for assembly
44" H x 21" W (111.8 cm H x 53.4 cm W)
12 lbs (5.4 kg)
NOTE: You must contact us to determine if your item is defective, been damaged, or if it is the wrong item. Simply returning an item will not guarantee a refund or replacement.
Wrong Item Received: We do our best to reduce the occurrence of wrong items being shipped out; however, mistakes are sometimes made in order entry or in picking the correct item from the shelves in the warehouse. If you think you have received the wrong item, please contact us and we will assist you in determining whether you did in fact receive the wrong item.
Once you have contacted us and have determined that you have received the wrong item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. Once we determine your problem, here is what will happen:
- The correct item will be sent to you right away (if we have it in stock) after we receive the original item to inspect.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that have shipped incorrectly. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.
Return of Damaged or Defective Items: Defective Item – this is a type of defect that is due to manufacturing. Damaged Item – this is damage due to shipping or mishandling.
Defective Items: You will need to contact us within 48 hours that you have received a defective item. Once you have contacted us and we have determined that you have a defective item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. This is what will happen:
- A replacement item will be sent to you once we inspect the defective item.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that are defective due to manufacturing or shipping damage. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.