Prodigy X3 Distance Driver - Catrina Allen 2021 Signature Series - 400G PlasticProduct out of stock? Sign up for restock notifications
- FLIGHT CHART
The Prodigy Disc X3 is a consistent, very long flying, slightly overstable distance driver designed for all skill levels. The X3 is a great choice for any player looking to throw long, fast, and dependable drives. The X3 is slightly less stable than the X2, giving it a longer glide period in the middle of the flight path, and a softer left to right finish. The X3 matches the X1 and X2 in consistency but exceeds in turn and glide.
"The X3 has quickly become my favorite driver for wooded courses. It has neutral flight characteristics, making it easy to manipulate the disc on a hyzer line, straight shot, or an anhyzer line. I love the X3 because I can still get the same distance as my D series on tighter wooded shots without as much fade at the end of its flight." - Catrina Allen
This is Catrina Allen’s Signature Series disc for the 2021 season, and you can support Catrina’s efforts directly with one of her signature X3s.
- Diameter: 21.1cm
- Height: 1.7cm
- Rim Depth: 1.1cm
- Rim Width: 2.2cm
- Min Weight: 170g
- Max Weight: 174g
- Stability: Slightly Overstable
NOTE: You must contact us to determine if your item is defective, been damaged, or if it is the wrong item. Simply returning an item will not guarantee a refund or replacement.
Wrong Item Received: We do our best to reduce the occurrence of wrong items being shipped out; however, mistakes are sometimes made in order entry or in picking the correct item from the shelves in the warehouse. If you think you have received the wrong item, please contact us and we will assist you in determining whether you did in fact receive the wrong item.
Once you have contacted us and have determined that you have received the wrong item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. Once we determine your problem, here is what will happen:
- The correct item will be sent to you right away (if we have it in stock) after we receive the original item to inspect.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that have shipped incorrectly. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.
Return of Damaged or Defective Items: Defective Item – this is a type of defect that is due to manufacturing. Damaged Item – this is damage due to shipping or mishandling.
Defective Items: You will need to contact us within 48 hours that you have received a defective item. Once you have contacted us and we have determined that you have a defective item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. This is what will happen:
- A replacement item will be sent to you once we inspect the defective item.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that are defective due to manufacturing or shipping damage. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.