The D Model US is built for beginners and players with slower arm speeds. With its naturally understable flight, the disc will want to turn over and hold before coming out of it to softly glide back toward the ground.
The increased glide and soft fade are a perfect combination for players with less power to work on getting the desired flight for maximum distance throws. Players who do have more power can use it for long turnovers and rollers.
D Model discs are built for maximum distance and have a sharp nose and slight dome for increased speed and glide. They also feature medium-depth rim to allow a comfortable grip across different hand sizes.
- Diameter: 21.1 cm
- Height: 1.6 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.1 cm
- Rim Width: 2.2 cm
- Min Weight: 165 g
- Max Weight: 174 g
- Stability: Overstable
- Flight Numbers: 13 | 6 | -3 | 1
NOTE: You must contact us to determine if your item is defective, been damaged, or if it is the wrong item. Simply returning an item will not guarantee a refund or replacement.
Wrong Item Received: We do our best to reduce the occurrence of wrong items being shipped out; however, mistakes are sometimes made in order entry or in picking the correct item from the shelves in the warehouse. If you think you have received the wrong item, please contact us and we will assist you in determining whether you did in fact receive the wrong item.
Once you have contacted us and have determined that you have received the wrong item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. Once we determine your problem, here is what will happen:
- The correct item will be sent to you right away (if we have it in stock) after we receive the original item to inspect.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that have shipped incorrectly. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.
Return of Damaged or Defective Items: Defective Item – this is a type of defect that is due to manufacturing. Damaged Item – this is damage due to shipping or mishandling.
Defective Items: You will need to contact us within 48 hours that you have received a defective item. Once you have contacted us and we have determined that you have a defective item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. This is what will happen:
- A replacement item will be sent to you once we inspect the defective item.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that are defective due to manufacturing or shipping damage. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.