The Prodigy Disc Practice Bag V2 returns with the Nylon Ripstop Fabric which makes it both water and tear resistant. Along with the tough new material, there are now five different color options. The Practice Bag V2 remains the best way to organize and transport your growing disc golf collection, and help streamline your practice sessions. The main compartment holds up to 45 drivers or up to 30 putters, and is easily accessed with the double zippered top. The rigid insert keeps the bag straight as you fill it up to take your discs out to the field or flymart—and no more discs scattered in the trunk of your car. The bag also has a magnetic pocket for valuables, a small insulated water bottle holder, and a padded shoulder strap along with rubber branding patches. These upgrades make this power-packed bag even more functional and comfortable, no matter how you’re using it.
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Dimensions (when full): 23.5" L x 9.5" W x 9.5" H
- Holds up to 45 Drivers or 30 Putters
- Rigid base and disc dividers
- Large double-zippered main compartment
- Small insulated bottle holder
- Magnetic accessory pocket
- Padded shoulder strap
NOTE: You must contact us to determine if your item is defective, been damaged, or if it is the wrong item. Simply returning an item will not guarantee a refund or replacement.
Wrong Item Received: We do our best to reduce the occurrence of wrong items being shipped out; however, mistakes are sometimes made in order entry or in picking the correct item from the shelves in the warehouse. If you think you have received the wrong item, please contact us and we will assist you in determining whether you did in fact receive the wrong item.
Once you have contacted us and have determined that you have received the wrong item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. Once we determine your problem, here is what will happen:
- The correct item will be sent to you right away (if we have it in stock) after we receive the original item to inspect.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that have shipped incorrectly. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.
Return of Damaged or Defective Items: Defective Item – this is a type of defect that is due to manufacturing. Damaged Item – this is damage due to shipping or mishandling.
Defective Items: You will need to contact us within 48 hours that you have received a defective item. Once you have contacted us and we have determined that you have a defective item, we will assist you in processing the return or exchange. This is what will happen:
- A replacement item will be sent to you once we inspect the defective item.
- You will be reimbursed the shipping costs on all returned items that are defective due to manufacturing or shipping damage. We kindly ask you to pay for the return shipping costs and we will refund you the shipping costs.